Documentaries have included:
- LIGHT LEARNING AND ART, profile of OSilas Gallery
- THE JEWISH MUSEUM, The Jewish Museum, New York City
- PLAY IT AGAIN NAM, portrait of Nam June Paik (U.S. version), WNET/13
- A GREAT PERFORMER, profile of 92nd St YM-YWHA, New York
- ONCE AND FUTURE MUSEUM, profile of The Jewish Museum, New York
- ANCIENT BEGINNINGS, installation video, Jewish Museum
- VOYAGE OF THE BLASKET ISLANDERS, radio program, NPR
- THE DREYFUS AFFAIR, exhibition video, The Jewish Museum
- BART COOK: CHOREOGRAPHER, portrait of dancer/choreographer, for The NYC Ballet
- LSD: JUST THE HIGH POINTS, performance documentary, The Wooster Group, NYC
- TWYLA THARP SCRAPBOOK, profile of the choreographer, Arts and Entertainment
- RE/SOUNDINGS, documentary profile of sound artists, NY Public Broadcasting System
- THE UNCOMMON EYE: A DECADE OF AVANT-GARDE FILM, WNET/New York
- THE SUPER-8 SHOW: BEYOND HOME MOVIES, WNET/New York
- KENNETH ANGER’S MAGICK, WNET Public Television/New York
WNET/13, independent producer/director of documentaries.
National Public Radio, half-hour radio documentary, The Voyage of the Blasket Islanders, about the evacuation of the Blasket Islands off the west coast of Ireland and migration of the islanders to Springfield, Massachusetts. (Co-produced with Karen Michel.)
News Director, Bloomberg Business News, NY, producing and directing multiple daily programs for television. Spearheaded technical and design initiatives and developed visual branding. Trained graphic designers and video editors.
PBS News Hour and The Charlie Rose Show, freelance Associate Director.